The following table shows the freely installable components and Guides of the package eTutor currently provided in English language.
The whole set of components in Italian language is available into the corresponding download area.
The components are in a self-extracting format: once downloaded and stored on your hard disk, they can be executed with a double click of the mouse (some browsers allow execution of files, automatically, while downloading).
The Android version of the CLIENT component works on tablet with ARM processor and is optimized for 10.1″ display and minimum resolution of 1024×600.
The software components are in compressed format WinZip© (click to download the decompressor from the site WinZip Computing©).
Please check the end user license (EULA) during the installation wizard.
|eTutor EDITOR||5.0.1||02/20/2019||installation note for OSX version|
|eTutor ACADEMY||5.0.3||04/29/2019||DEMO version, upgrade with license|
|Test examples||01/11/2018||Editable Tests with eTutor EDITOR and administrable by eTutor SERVER/CLIENT|
– In the text entry questions, fixed non-selectability of the keywords at the end of a line (incorrect display in eTutor CLIENT).
– Fixed the incorrect management of the images accompanying the questions when a merge of several lists is operated.
– Implemented the 5.x format of the question lists (extension .ETEZ).
– Implemented the topic/subject/competence indicators for each application.
– Added the permutation function of only the questions with the same indicator.
– Added the function “copy answer to the next position” for single choice and multiple choice questions.
– Fixed the incorrect count of the questions skipped in the differentiated evaluation by indicators.
– Fixed the incorrect modification of the scores in the session recovery from the server station.
– Fixed incorrect display of icons in the session history list, for a number of rows greater than 255.
– Fixed the non-generation of the performed Test in printable format, in case of presence of some special characters in the student’s name.
– Fixed occasional failure to generate printable reports for students, from sessions saved in the cloud area.
– Improved display of large formulas in single-choice and multiple-choice questions.
– Added management of the global timing of the Test (requires version 4.4.0 or later of eTutor SERVER).
– Improved rendering of superscripts and subscripts in the text of questions and answers.
– Fixed the bug for incorrect rendering of some strings containing the “<" character. – Improved aspect of the navigation bar between the questions (containing the “Answer” button and the timer).