The following table shows the freely installable components and Guides of the package eTutor currently provided in English language.
The whole set of components in Italian language is available into the corresponding download area.
The components are in a self-extracting format: once downloaded and stored on your hard disk, they can be executed with a double click of the mouse (some browsers allow execution of files, automatically, while downloading).
The Android version of the CLIENT component works on tablet with ARM processor and is optimized for 10.1″ display and minimum resolution of 1024×600.
The software components are in compressed format WinZip© (click to download the decompressor from the site WinZip Computing©).
Please check the end user license (EULA) during the installation wizard.
|eTutor EDITOR||4.2.1||05/07/2018||installation note for OSX version|
|eTutor SERVER||4.4.3||06/17/2018||DEMO version, upgrade with license|
|Test examples||01/11/2018||Editable Tests with eTutor EDITOR and administrable by eTutor SERVER/CLIENT|
- Added the function “copy answer to the next position” for single choice and multiple choice questions.
- Fixed bug for not selectable text, from the answer/item fields, by dragging the mouse.
- Fixed the persistence of text selection in passing to another field (item or response).
- Fixed bug for incorrect copy/paste of text containing formulas.
- Fixed the incorrect rendering of some special characters in the RTF versions of the Test.
- Fixed application crash for double formula selection (MathType opening).
- Modified the background color of the main form and the appearance of some controls.
- Added the function “Merge lists” for appending questions from different lists.
- Added the multiple saving function of the performed Test in printable format.
- Fixed occasional incorrect management of the maximum number of connections allowed per license.
- Fixed the incorrect increase in the number of connected stations in the event of an anomaly closing of eTutor CLIENT and subsequent restart.
- Fixed the occasional erroneous graphic of the answers given to the True/False questions, in the printable prospect for the student.
- Fixed the occasional problem of managing non-timed Tests.
- Added management of the global timing of the Test (requires version 4.4.0 or later of eTutor SERVER).
- Improved rendering of superscripts and subscripts in the text of questions and answers.
- Fixed the bug for incorrect rendering of some strings containing the “<" character.
- Improved aspect of the navigation bar between the questions (containing the “Answer” button and the timer).
- Added the preview of statistics correct/wrong questions, at the end of the Test, on the choice of the teacher.
- Added offline example Test.