The following table shows the freely installable components and Guides of the package eTutor currently provided in English language.
The whole set of components in Italian language is available into the corresponding download area.
The components are in a self-extracting format: once downloaded and stored on your hard disk, they can be executed with a double click of the mouse (some browsers allow execution of files, automatically, while downloading).
The Android version of the CLIENT component works on tablet with ARM processor and is optimized for 10.1″ display and minimum resolution of 1024×600.
The software components are in compressed format WinZip© (click to download the decompressor from the site WinZip Computing©).
Please check the end user license (EULA) during the installation wizard.
|eTutor EDITOR||4.1.13||01/10/2017||installation note for OSX version|
|eTutor SERVER||4.2.8||04/18/2017||DEMO version, upgrade with license|
- Added the function “Merge lists” for appending questions from different lists.
- Fixed the failure to display some characters (curly brackets) in RTF versions of the Test.
- Fixed bug concerning the non-selection of keywords that contain punctuation marks.
- Updated the mouse pointer for the selection of the keywords in the text entry questions.
- Added the date into the filename of the RTF version of the questions list (for paper Test administration).
- Added the authentication management functions to the cloud area.
- Fixed the incorrect display of student names with accented characters, during the course of the test (requires version 4.2.6 or later of eTutor CLIENT).
- Improved licence upgrade management after the renewal request.
- Implemented the height adjustment for the lines of items/answers.
- Improved graphics for items of order and match questions while dragging.
- Fixed the incorrect sending to server of student name with accented characters, during the course of the test (requires version 4.2.7 or later of eTutor SERVER).
- Added translation in portuguese.
- Fixed missing stop for last question timer, at the end of timed tests.